Fish Meal is an all-purpose organic fertilizer that helps promote vigorous root development and rapid growth for vegetable gardens, flower beds, all types of outdoor plants, trees and shrubs. This Fish Meal fertilizer provides 10% Nitrogen, 3% Phosphorus, 2% Potassium and contains 60% protein making it an excellent choice for stimulating microbial life in soil. This Organic Fish Meal fertilizer is uniquely processed to retain maximum nutritional value without using high temperatures or synthetic chemicals. Fish meal can be brewed in a nutrient rich fertilizer tea (fish meal tea).
• Excellent source of nitrogen (10%)
• Slow release; feeds plants over an extended period of time
• Low temperature processed to preserve nutrients
• Promotes vigorous growth during all stages of plant development
• Ideal for heavy feeders such as; corn, tomatoes, peppers, cannabis
- Amending Soil: 2.5 - 5 lbs per 100 sq. ft. 10 lb. per 1000 sq. ft. worked into the top few inches of soil.
- Transplants: add 1-2 tbsp per hole, mix into soil and water in well
- Side dressing: Apply 1-2 oz. monthly throughout the growing season depending on size of plant and desired growth rate.
- Potted Plants: 1-2 tbsp per gallon of soil and mix thoroughly
- Mixing Soil: 2.5 - 5 lbs. per cubic yard of soil
- Trees & Shrubs: Spread 1 - 2 lbs per 1″ of trunk diameter spread throughout the drip line
- Planting Trees & Shrubs: Mix 1 cup with into the back-fill soil. Use amended soil to fill-in around the newly planted tree and water-in.
Fish Meal Tea Recipe
- 2 tbsp per gallon of warm to hot water
- optional; 1 tsp Soluble Kelp Powder & 1 tsp soluble humic or fulvic acid per gallon of water
- Allow tea to sit for several hours or aerate for 6 - 12 hrs
- apply as a soil drench or as a foliage spray when diluted 50/50