Granular Humic Acid is a natural biological stimulant for soil applications. Our Granular Humic Acid is OMRI listed for use in organic gardening.
Benefits of Humic Acid:
- Stimulates plant growth
- Helps improve the availability of minerals and nutrients
- Helps in loosen-up clay and compacted soil
- Improves water retention within soils
- Increases Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC)
- Improves plant’s natural resistance to environmental stresses
If you are having disease problems or wish to increase the fungal component in your soil we highly recommend adding granular humic acid.
Application rate for Granular Humic Acid:
This granular humic acid can be surface broadcast for turf or incorporated when planting or amending soils.
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup per sq. ft.
- 1 - 2 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
- Transplants: 1 - 2 tbsp per planting site
- Containers: 1 - 2 tsp per gallon of soil
- Planting Trees / Shrubs: 1/4 - 1/2 cup mixed with the back-fill soil